Personal Information used at www.yardstore.com
Yardstore, LLC uses personal information to enhance the overall shopping experience by providing you with better customer care. Positive customer identification allows us to contact the customer and ensure all their needs are met and handled appropriately and accurately. Benefits you may receive by allowing us to keep your personal information on hand include:
- A Personal Internet Account – You will be identified by www.yardstore.com every time you log in with your username/email address so in the future you will save time by not having to submit your information again.
- Order Status Updates – You will receive order status updates through email notification, including order-confirmation and order-shipped.
- Order History – Your previous orders will be logged under order history within your online account with hyperlinks to “Reorder” or review the contents of a previous order.
- Personalized, Knowledgeable Customer Care – Our customer care team will be able to assist you promptly and accurately by identifying you and your preferences.
- Updates – In the event of a recall or update of a product purchased by a customer, we can utilize records to notify customer.
- Sales – We utilize information to provide catalog mailing and sales information. We do not sell or allow anyone else not affiliated with our organization to utilize our mailing list or our customer’s names.
Secure customer information that is not compromised or shared
The Yardstore will not sell, trade, share or rent your email address to anyone. We will only use your email address for communications related to order activity at www.yardstore.com. We respect your email address as private information and will do everything reasonable to protect information accordingly.
Our goal is to protect your privacy.